Monday, February 21, 2011

Korova - Demonstration #7089


Woot! I'm back! Thanks to my friend Alex for
motivation to actually post some new stuff..

and what better way to come back than with this long
overdue Korova cassette posting. Their singer Ian sent
me this like 4 months ago, and unfortunately
I just kind of forgot about it.. but I finally got around to re-discovering
it, and realized it's pretty awesome! The A side of this tape is some
songs they recorded that are much for grind-y, raw, and aggressive
than their previous cd, and it's definitely step up, and the B side is
a couple of tracks taken from a live show that only help portray that
aggression. So if you're in the mood for some raw hardcore punk,
this a great way to get your fix!

download

more info/ buy (!)

Also, here is a great short interview with their singer about
the helpfulness of music blogs

Link

No comments:

Post a Comment