Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Unfortunately this blog is dead. I've been locked out of my mediafire account and all of my links have been deleted. If a new hosting site shows up that I think will work for something like this I may start a new blog, which I would link here, but with this insane inability to post even the rarest, out of press records without them being taken down, that will probably be a distant future. Apoligies to everyone who sent me links to upload and I never did, but I actually have been locked out of my account for a couple months already. Everyone should check out Joe 4 here or here, cuz they rule and I was never able to post the stuff they sent me, and everyone should check out the stuff on Phratry Records, who have also sent me a bunch of great stuff. Thanks for the visits and thanks for all the submissions.

No comments:

Post a Comment